Have you ever dreamed of discovering the biggest masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance ? Nestled in the churches and palaces of Italy, these works have shaped the course of history and forever changed the way we paint.
Immerse yourself in a new and modern architecture and discover:
– Ten masterpieces of ten Renaissance masters gathered in the same place
– Rooms dedicated to Italian primitives, to the height of the Renaissance and to Venetian painters
– Chapels and palaces reinstated in a contemporary architecture, created for the occasion
– An unprecedented confrontation of geniuses of the time
From this period of unprecedented artistic emulation, stylistic innovations traveled the peninsula in just a matter of years. Andrea Mantegna’s House of Spouses dialoguing with Raphael’s Stances at the Vatican; Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci going head to head; the Sistine Chapel overturning Venetian paintings…
UMA embraced this theme by designing a surreal space. The iconic works of churches and palaces are punctuated by a resolutely contemporary architecture.
The 10 most emblematic artists of the Renaissance, from Giotto to Correggio, are neck-and-neck. The perspective, the color, the anatomy and the composition enter a whirlwind of modernity that will forever mark the History of Art.
- Cats in Art History
- Memories Paper, Nathalie Boutté